Doshound's Top Wisconsin Lenders
Check Into Cash
- Direct lender online or at stores.
- Founding member of CFSA. Live chat.
- TN based. State Licensed. Since 1993.
- A+ BBB Score and accredited. $30 referral credit.
- One of the few payday lenders who are BBB accredited.
- UT based. State Licensed. Since 1989.
Wisconsin Payday Loan Laws Details
The data provided here is for general informational purposes and should not be used as legal reference. If you have questions regarding Wisconsin payday loan laws contact the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions.
|Amount (max)||Lesser of $1,500 including fees or 35% gross monthly income|
|Rates or Fees (max)||No Limit|
|Term Limitations||90 days or less|
Wisconsin regulations mention nothing about rollovers. Nothing is mentioned about cooling periods between loans. Wisconsin has no requirements for extended repayment plans.
For example, in Wisconsin the rates and fees on a 14 day, $100 loan are:
No post-dated check finance charge shall exceed the greater of $30 or 20 percent per month on the principal balance of the post-dated check or similar arrangement.