Doshound's Top Idaho Lenders
Check Into Cash
- Direct lender online or at stores.
- Founding member of CFSA. Live chat.
- TN based. State Licensed. Since 1993.
- A+ BBB Score and accredited. $30 referral credit.
- One of the few payday lenders who are BBB accredited.
- UT based. State Licensed. Since 1989.
Idaho Payday Loan Laws Details
The data provided here is for general informational purposes and should not be used as legal reference. If you have questions regarding Idaho payday loan laws contact the Idaho Department of Finance.
|Rates or Fees (max)||Not Specified|
|Term Limitations||Not Specified|
In Idaho, three renewals are permitted. Nothing is mentioned about cooling periods between loans. Idaho has no requirements for extended repayment plans.
For example, in Idaho the rates and fees on a 14 day, $100 loan are:
Idaho also defines regulations around collections. If available, the table below lists the fees lenders are permitted to charge if the loan is not repaid and/or whether a lender can threaten use of or use criminal action if a borrower is unable to repay a loan.
|Collection Fees||$20 NSF fee|